If this is the first time you are visiting our blog click here to read how we got started on this journey.







Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My 3 blessings, with 2 more to come

I am so very thankful to be a mom to the 3 children we currently have. They are such a blessing to me. I look at their precious faces and I fall in love over and over!
I cannot wait for us to bring home our next 2 children. Although, I must confess, some days it makes me a bit nervous. But I am thankful God has called us to the task and believes we can handle it:)
Please be in prayer for us as we have several grants that we have applied for and hope to hear from soon. We also have a fundraiser July 24-25 at Rita's Italian Ice. And we have mailed out letters for our matching grant. If all goes well, we should be able to ask for our referral soon!! (a referral means we will have pictures and info on who God is adding to our family).
Thank you so much for following us and praying for us on this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment