If this is the first time you are visiting our blog click here to read how we got started on this journey.







Monday, December 13, 2010

That was fast!

Today we had a snow day. We have played and relaxed and had fun all day. I had not even sat down to check our email. Tonight while I was working on dinner, I decided to check my email. I opened up the computer and there were all sorts of messages- Kohl's, school etc... But there was then a surprising one...
A referral for a super cute little boy. He is almost 3 years old. We have 2 pictures of him, but at this point don't know much else.
We can not believe how quick this happened!! We are so excited. Having these pictures of both of our children makes this whole adoption journey seem so much more real.
GOD is so good... and so fast:)

2 comments:

  1. !!!! This is so wonderful!! How quickly your family has grown!! Wish I was around to see the pictures! I'm sure he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! God is so good, and congratulations to your family!!

    ReplyDelete